2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 12 June 2017

Challenge 163

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 12 - Pinkys World
No 31 - Carole J
No 32 - Jana K
No 40 - Beasscrapbooking
No 41 - Mansdefeda
No 71 - Julie P
No 74 - Helen
No 98 - Jeans bit of fun


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite
WINNER
TBA


Congratulations please take your winners badge and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line

Winners Badge
|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Scrap N Dipity

CHALLENGE 163
As always our challenge is Anything goes

This week our challenge is Just for fun


Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.

Fiona


Mary



Heather


Kandis
Good luck Everyone

6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, I am really chuffed and honoured to have been chosen in your favourites xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so happy to have been picked as a design team favourite xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the DT favourite! It has made my day! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card among the favourites!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, your challenge is great and I'm very happy to be here.
    I show you a card from my brand new hobby: hand painting in one stroke-technique.
    I love it.
    Have a nice day - with many greetings from Germany
    Momo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Dt creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete